Galleries :: Abandonment :: Commercial

C.F. Smith

C.F. Smith was a grocery chain in the Detroit area that operated from 1910 into the 1950s. The buildings we explored were clearly a warehouse set up to store items for the chain. As with so many buildings like this, they had clearly seen a number of uses over the years before finally falling in…

Read More