Michigan Central Depot Ξ Blue Skies over MCS
NCS_0620.jpg

The next stop for the Massholes after conquering the Wurlitzer was the massive Michigan Central Depot, also known as Michigan Central Station (MCS). With construction finishing in 1913, this imposing train terminal was designed by one of the early 20th century's most significant architecture firms, Warren and Wetmore, in partnership with another prominent firm of the time, Reed and Stem.