St. Nichloas Coal Breaker


The St. Nicholas Coal Breaker was built in 1930 and began operating in 1932. The breaker was the largest in the world at the time of its construction and was actually two coal breakers in one structure. The breakers were capable of producing 12,500 tons of coal per day for Reading Anthracite.



IMG_9968b.jpg
April 30, 2009 | Comments (1)
6 Pane
IMG_9916b.jpg
April 28, 2009 | Comments (1)
Rusted
IMG_9905b.jpg
April 27, 2009 | Comments (0)