Seaside Regional Center Ξ Lethal Clouds
IMG_0591a.jpg

This hospital was originally opened as a Tuberculosis Sanatorium in 1919 at another location. The current property was purchased in 1930, and the institution moved there in 1934. The buildings continued to function as a sanatorium until 1958 when the remaining patients were transferred to a nearby hospital and the center became a geriatric home. On February 15, 1961 the center stopped admissions to the geriatric home, and in may of that year it became a psychiatric hospital. It functioned in that capacity until it closed.